ARE YOU HAPPY WITH OK?
It takes a special kind of person to work at Shangri-La:
someone with an eye for details and the skills to perform;
someone with an attitude to deliver and a passion to delight.
Are you Shangri-La?
Purpose of the role:
We are currently seeking a highly experienced Executive Secretary to support our Executive Vice President, based in Dubai. As well as performing secretarial duties, the Executive Secretary acts as an administrative assistant, in that they will coordinate the activities of the Corporate Office, in matters pertaining to appointments, transportation, mails and other general affairs. This person is also responsible for supporting the EVP with preparing company communications, extracting information from company platforms, generating reports as well as preparing comprehensive presentation decks.
We are looking for an individual that understands what it takes to be the best, preferably with proven success in a similar environment.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of similar experience.
- Advanced level of verbal and written English communication.
- Proficiency of Microsoft Office packages.
- Analytical, problem solving skills.
- Discretion with confidential information.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinking and flexibility.
- Strong dedication to purpose and a commitment to the highest standards of performance within time and budget constraints.
- Organisational skills with ability to deliver a high volume of quality work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Job type
- United Arab Emirates
- Starting in
- As soon as possible