Shangri-La''s Sanya Resort& Spa, Hainan
The Quality Improvement manager will report directly to Resident manager or General manager of the hotel. This posiiton will champion all Quality Improvement initiatives-communicate, implement, and ensure understanding the importance and value of utilizing quality tools in continuously improving our Key Strategies to Achieve Excellence. The QI Manager will partner with and support all hotel leaders in meeting and/or exceeding their goals relating to Performance Monitor and Performance Research.
The QI Manager will also partner with hotel leaders and ensure all VIPs experience a seamless experience throughout their stay. The posiition is responsible for managing VIP guest''s experience in all areas of the Hotel.
* Minimus 2 years experience in Guest related manager role in 5 star hotel.
* Fluently in English and Chinese communication and writen.
* Skilled in organizing resources and establishing prorities.
* Ability to effectively and effeciently handle multiple, simultaneous and complex tasks and projects.
- Job type
- Lake Hills, Bellevue, WA, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible