Shangri-la''s Sanya & Resort & Spa Hainan
The first Shangri-la luxury resort in China was grand opening in Haitang Bay on 24th October, 2014. The resort to Sanya airport is about 40 minutes. The Shangri-la hospitality from a caring family. Shangri-la group is adhere to unique Asian hospitality spirit within our core value Respect, Humility, Helpfulness, Courtesy, Sincerity and Selflessness to delight our guests every time by creating engaging experiences straight from our hearts.
We are looking for a Asst. Director of Food & Beverage
As a Asst. Director of Food & Beverage，we rely on you to:
Duties and Responsibilities：
1. To assistant DOFB manage the administration and operation of the entire Food & Bevergae department.
2. Hands on to ensure all F&B outlets and VIP keeping a high quality of service and products.
3. To always be up to date with financial results (budget versus actual) in sales and cost areas and ensure that sales and profit are maximized.
4. Consistently monitors and adheres to Shangri-La operating standards and service culture. Ensure staff is properly trained in quality and service standards and has the tools and equipment to carry out job duties.
5. Direct day-to-day staffing requirements, plan and assign work, and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve team member performance.
We are looking for someone who:
- Strong leadership skills and excellent inter-personal skills
- Fluent in oral and written English and Mandarin
- Minimum 5 years F&B manager experience
- Minimum 8 years International class Hotel working experiences
- Able to work flexible hours
If you are the right person, what are you waiting for? Click and apply now.