Shangri-la''s Sanya & Resort & Spa Hainan
The first Shangri-la luxury resort in China was grand opening in Haitang Bay on 24th October, 2014. The resort to Sanya airport is about 40 minutes. The Shangri-la hospitality from a caring family. Shangri-la group is adhere to unique Asian hospitality spirit within our core value Respect, Humility, Helpfulness, Courtesy, Sincerity and Selflessness to delight our guests every time by creating engaging experiences straight from our hearts.
We are looking for a Asst. Front Office Manager.
As a Asst. Front Office Manager，we rely on you to:
- Ensure all guests are being treated in an efficient and courteous manner and that all standards are being applied.
- Ensure all Front Office quality standards are complied with and that policies and procedures are consistently applied.
- Responsibale for the guest experience program and ensure that all guests who are appropriately recoginzed, meeting Shangri-la standards.
We are looking for someone who:
- Minimum 2-3 years'' experience as a Asst. Front Office Manager in an international class hotel.
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Excellent motivational and organization skills.
- Excellent leader and trainer and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
If you are the right person, what are you waiting for? Click and apply now.