Shangri-La''s Boracay Resort & Spa
Located in the country’s premier beach destination, Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa is a luxurious and serene haven for vacationers. Dramatically situated on a hillside in a flourishing nature reserve at the northern tip of Boracay Island, the 12-hectare resort is a 10-minute drive from the popular White Beach. The resort offers 219 rooms including 36 villas and suites; comprehensive leisure facilities; 350 meters of secluded beach front; and a thriving ecosystem of diverse flora and fauna. Within the resort, guests may find a tranquil escape in Chi, The Spa.
Under the general supervision of the Director of Events Management, the Events Manager (Boracay Based) will handle all the leads (social events) received from proposal and contracting turned over from the Events'' Manila Office for the delivery of the event in the hope of improving response time to all leads received.
- Experience as an Events Executive in an International Hotel/ Resort or in a similar capacity.
- A Graduate of Hospitality Management, International Hospitality Management or any related course.
- Knowledge in Delphi System is an advantage.
- Proficient in oral and written English.
- Good sales person and can multi tasks.
- A self-starter, must be guest-oriented, creative, highly-organized skills, and has an eye for details.
***Compensation and Benefits: Local Package is offered.
- Job type
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract