Shangri-La''s Mactan Resort & Spa
Planning, controlling, scheduling, implementation, and overseeing of all engineering operational schemes, systems and practices aimed at attaining a reliable, efficient, economical and safe operation of all hotel plant equipment and delivery of hotel utilities and related services.
Primarily responsible for maintaining the efficiency and availability of a continuous 24-hour engineering personnel and services that responds to all engineering-related requests and complaints requiring immediate attention, such as guestroom complaints, function and meeting needs and assistance, telephone-generated complaints, work order system requests, emergency calls.
Supervises and coordinates with the Service Managers, Service Leaders and other personnel for Repair & Maintenance, Building Repair, Flora and Fauna, desalination plant and sewage treatment plant. Coordinates with the Life Safety Manager/Officers in the monitoring of hotel special projects and renovation works to ensure its efficient, reliable, safe and timely accomplishment, in the absence of the Assistant Chief Engineer- Special Projects.
- Physically fit, articulate
- Registered Mechanical Engineer; Professional Mechanical Engineer is an advantage
- Has at least 5 years experience in managing hotel engineering operations - projects, renovations
- Has strong leadership and interpersonal skills, and a team player
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible