Shangri-La''s Far Eastern Plaza Hotel, Tainan Taiwan
We are looking for a seasoned Assistant Director of Event Management who will assists the Director of Events Management in leading and supervising the Events Management team. He/she oversees and directs all aspects of the co-ordination as well as the successful handling of the catering events and/or groups involving 10 or more guestrooms. Under the general guidance of the Director of Events Management, maximizes business opportunities and ensures effective communication with clients and efficient co-ordination with departments concerned.
• Diploma/ Degree in hospitality study or related field is preferred.
• Minimum 5 year experience in Catering/Banquet sales discipline at international hotel industry
• Well-experienced in handling both Social Function (Wedding) and Group Meeting business
• Team player, independent and good interpersonal
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Due to work permit restrictions, only Taiwan citizens shall be considered.
- Job type
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible