Shangri-La''s Hambantota Golf Resort & Spa
Located on the southern coast of Sri Lanka, Shangri-La''s Hambantora Resort & Spa brings unrivaled levels of quality and service to the resplendent island known as ''''The Pearl of the Indian Ocean''''. The resort is perfectly positioned for both leisure and business guests. Experiences at Shangri-La''s Hambantota Resort & Spa are entirely personal and the 300 rooms and suites in the resort are situated in beautiful landscaped tropical gardens, creating a sense of privacy. The extensive range of leisure activities can be custom designed to meet the interests of each guest.
The role involves assisting the F&B Director in the overall administration and operation of the F&B department in sections appointed in accordance with Shangri-La philosophy, policies and standards in the hotel and will include key responsibilities.
- Assist Director in managing daily operations of food and beverage department.
- Assist in hiring, training and disciplining employees to achieve departmental objectives.
- Assist in annual budget preparation and expense management activities.
- Analyze expenditures and revenues and accordingly develop profit and loss statements for management.
- Ensure that associates follow standard operating procedures for operational efficiency.
- Conduct team meetings to discuss about ongoing issues and recommendations.
- Investigate accidents and breakages within the department and recommend corrective actions.
- Establish and enforce standards for food and beverage quality.
- Implement marketing strategies to increase sales and profitability.
- Analyze guest concerns and recommend corrective actions.
- Provide outstanding customer services and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Implement operational strategies to ensure quality and productivity.
- Ensure that facility is maintained clean, safe and organized.
- Assist in inventory management and cost control activities while maintaining high quality
- Should have at lest 3-4 years of experience in the same position from an international five star hotel chain
- Should have an efficient administration, along with excellent communication skills.
- Should be a good leader to make strategic decisions effectively in the interest of the Hotel industry.
- A good planner is face of the successful food and beverage business.
- An open director who welcomes change and works as a team respects each individual always boosts the sales goals of the hospitality business
- Job type
- Sri Lanka
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible