Jumpstart your career today!
Join the team at a multiple award-winning resort at Shangri-La’s Rasa Ria Resort & Spa; Excellence in Hotel Services – 5 Star and Best Golf Experience, Sabah Tourism Awards 2017 and Top 25 Hotels in Malaysia for Hotels, Best Services and Luxury Hotels, TripAdvisor, Travelers’ Choice for four consecutive years.
You will be surrounded by caring colleagues, inspiring leaders and stunning natural environment. Rasa Ria Resort & Spa is the top destination for holiday, golfing, wedding and meeting in Malaysia.
We''re looking for a confident Assistant Landscape & Grounds Manager or aspiring to be! Required for our own Resort''s Landscapes and Grounds. He/ She will assist Director of Landscape & Grounds to lead a local brigade of 19 hardworking and warm gardener and supported by 3 independent supervisor.
- Minimum 2 years of landscape and grounds experience in landscaping company, preferably with hotel operational experience.
- Posses Diploma or Profesional Certificate in Landscaping.
- Excellent communication, organization and administrative & management skills.
- Fluent in oral and written English and local dialects, Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Computer literate [this includes – Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, Powerpoint, & Outlook)] and having the ability to learn and adapt new systems.
- Sense of confidentiality.
- Good leadership, self-motivated, mature, detail-minded, able to work independently and under pressure.
- Able to work extended hours.
- Sense of humour and common sense.
- Malaysian only.
Interested candidates may apply and attach their Curriculum Vitae before 30 April 2018, or contact Shangri-La’s Rasa Ria Resort & Spa - HR Department for further information.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible