Shangri-La''s Boracay Resort & Spa
Located in the country’s premier beach destination, Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa is a luxurious and serene haven for vacationers. Dramatically situated on a hillside in a flourishing nature reserve at the northern tip of Boracay Island, the 12-hectare resort is a 10-minute drive from the popular White Beach. The resort offers 219 rooms including 36 villas and suites; comprehensive leisure facilities; 350 meters of secluded beach front; and a thriving ecosystem of diverse flora and fauna. Within the resort, guests may find a tranquil escape in Chi, The Spa.
The Asst. Training Manager plans, organizes, monitors, coordinates and conducts training activities effectively in order to upgrade the Performance of our employees to meet the hotel standard. Also assists in implementation of systems and programs in employee relations and revenue generation, thereby assisting the DoHR in accomplishing hotel and department goals and objectives.
- Highly experienced in Training and Development.
- Preferably a College Graduate or a Certificate in Hotel Management.
- Fluent in Oral and Written English and Filipino Language.
- Posses leadership, good inter-personal skill, presentation skills, displays initiative and positive attitude.
- Guest-oriented and have an eye for detail.
***Compensation and Benefits: Local Package is offered.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible