Shangri-La''s Bali Resort & Spa, the Maj Nusa Dua
Situated along the vibrant beach of Nusa Dua, the resort offers uncompromising exclusivity to its discerning guests. Offering enchanting beachside accommodation, the resort will comprise of 297 guestrooms and 40 immense villas. Just 20 minutes away from the international airport, the resort has a myriad of options to offer every type of guest: six F&B outlets, two outdoor pools, a spacious ballroom with three smaller function rooms, a health club and Spa, including a wing exclusive for families. Adjacent to the resort is a world-class championship golf course, for the more active. The resort brings elegant and contemporary styling against an indigenous, dramatic backdrop, delivering the perfect combination of urbanity, sophistication and legendary Balinese artistry.
We are currently looking for a Call Centre Manager to join our pre-opening team.
The Call Centre Manager plans, directs, controls, coordinates and participates in all communication activities within the Property. Under the general guidance and supervision of the General Manager and within the limits of established hotel policies and procedures, he/she promotes good quality and positive communications in order to promote and enhance the image of the hotel.
- A Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in public relations, communications.
- Proven track record of success and previous experience working in the travel and/or luxury lifestyle space.
- Strategic, collaborative and highly results driven.
- Able to summarize, clarify and communicate ideas simply and accurately.
- Good understanding of consumer trends
- Exceptional written / verbal skills and effectively bilingual in English and local language
Local package will be offered to successful candidate
- Job type
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration