Shangri-La''s Bali Resort & Spa, the Maj Nusa Dua
Situated along the vibrant beach of Nusa Dua, the resort offers uncompromising exclusivity to its discerning guests. Offering enchanting beachside accommodation, the resort will comprise of 297 guestrooms and 40 immense villas. Just 20 minutes away from the international airport, the resort has a myriad of options to offer every type of guest: six F&B outlets, two outdoor pools, a spacious ballroom with three smaller function rooms, a health club and Spa, including a wing exclusive for families. Adjacent to the resort is a world-class championship golf course, for the more active. The resort brings elegant and contemporary styling against an indigenous, dramatic backdrop, delivering the perfect combination of urbanity, sophistication and legendary Balinese artistry.
We are currently looking for a Chef de Cuisine to join our pre-opening team.
The Chef de Cusine drives and manages high standards of food preparation, service and profitability in the appointed kitchens in accordance to the standards of Shangri-La.
- A Diploma in Culinary / Hospitality Management or equivalent qualification
- At least 3 years of management experience in an international hotel
- Experience in All Day Dining and Room Service operations
- Knowledge and background in Vietnamese and Thai Cuisine
- Excellent knowledge of food safety procedures
- Ability to adapt and address local market trends
- Preopening experience a plus
Local package will be offered to successful candidate
- Job type
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration