Shangri-La''s Boracay Resort & Spa
Located in the country’s premier beach destination, Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa is a luxurious and serene haven for vacationers. Dramatically situated on a hillside in a flourishing nature reserve at the northern tip of Boracay Island, the 12-hectare resort is a 10-minute drive from the popular White Beach. The resort offers 219 rooms including 36 villas and suites; comprehensive leisure facilities; 350 meters of secluded beach front; and a thriving ecosystem of diverse flora and fauna. Within the resort, guests may find a tranquil escape in Chi, The Spa.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Trains, supervises and controls the work of the kitchen personnel in their sections (where applicable). Maintains high standards of food preparation and service in the appointed kitchen(s), according to the standards set by the Management.
- A Graduate of culinary with an experience of working in an International Hotel
- Knowledgeable and able to execute Western and Asian Cuisine.
- Knowledgeable with good practice of Hygiene and Sanitation.
- Flexible and adaptable to different working locations.
- Displays initiative and creativity.
- Supervisory skills is an advantage.
- Guest-oriented, team player and has an eye for details.
***Compensation and Benefits: Local Package is offered.
- Job type
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible