Shangri-La''s Nusa Dua Resort & Spa, Bali
Situated along the vibrant beach of Nusa Dua, the resort offers uncompromising exclusivity to its discerning guests. Offering enchanting beachside accommodation, the resort will comprise of 299 guestrooms and 40 immense villas. Just 20 minutes away from the international airport, the resort has a myriad of options to offer every type of guest: six F&B outlets, two outdoor pools, a spacious ballroom with three smaller function rooms, a health club and Spa, including a wing exclusive for families. Adjacent to the resort is a world-class championship golf course, for the more active. The Shangri-La Nusa Dua Resort & Spa brings elegant and contemporary styling against an indigenous, dramatic backdrop, delivering the perfect combination of urbanity, sophistication and legendary Balinese artistry.
We are currently looking for a Director of Human Resources to join our pre-opening team.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Director of Human Resources will be responsible for providing leadership, direction and guidance in all areas of HR and supporting the accomplishment of hotel and department goals and objectives. The incumbent will support recruitment, learning & development and other Human Resources-related functions to motivate and to maintain a competent work force.
- At least a Diploma or Bachelor Degree qualification
- Experience in a similar capacity with a luxury hotel group
- Excellent knowledge of local labour laws
- Good communication and people management skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Solid understanding of Human Resources processes and procedures
- Preopening experience a plus
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Human Resources
- Starting in
- As soon as possible