Shangri La''s Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa, Singapore
The Duty Engineer is responsible for all electrical and mechanical equipment and systems are efficiently maintained in good running order. To ensure adequate training on system assigned for subordinates & shift team. He ensures that there is no breakdown of any engineering systems that create uncomfortable services to the guest areas and back-of-house areas. He ensures efficient and smooth running of the shift and AV operations. He ensures the fire, life safety operation of the Hotel. He assists the DOE/ACE in the upkeep of the building and efficient deployment of Department resources. Responses efficiently to emergency situations.
AREA OF WORK ASSIGNED
- Responsible for repair/maintenance of AV system and setting up for Function at Ballroom or Beach area.
- Responsible for repair/maintenance of main facility such as Domestic water sys, Pool sys, Electrical sys, Waterfall/pond sys’ etc:-
- Responsible for repair/maintenance of room fixtures, lighting, painting, interior furnishing etc: -
- Responsible for repair/maintenance of all FCU, AHU, PAC, COOLING TOWER, CHILLER and all ACMV related equipments.
- Responsible for repair/maintenance of all kitchen equipments.
- Responsible for repair/maintenance of all building internal/external painting, varnishing, plumbing, carpentry, tiling etc: -
- Responsible for repair/maintenance of Sprinkler sys, Smoke Detector sys, Lift sys, Wet/Dry riser sys etc: -
- Responsible for repair/maintenance of Emergency Generator, batteries, ancillary equipments.
- The successful candidate will be required to wear company issued uniforms in adherence to resort’s grooming and uniform guidelines.
- Job type
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible