Shangri La''s Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa
- To accord personalized and prompt service to VIP guests prior to arrival and after departure.
- To ensure the overall well-being of all other guests requests are efficiently and effectively fulfilled in accordance with the policy established by Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts in order to increase customer satisfaction and maintain the warm and welcoming atmosphere of the Resort.
- Be responsible to obtain feedback proactively at all times in readiness to address any guest concerns and to disseminate the relevant information pertinent to all respective departments.
- Candidate must possess at least a Certificate in Hotel Operations or equivalent qualification
- Fluent in Japanese language so as to communicate with Japanese-speaking guests
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with people
- Able to work shift hours, weekends and public holidays
- The successful candidate will be required to wear company issued uniforms in adherence to the Resort’s grooming and uniform guidelines
- Job type
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible