Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa, Singapore
At Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts we are a heart-warming family. We share something powerful – our genuine care and respect for others. Our strength lies beyond our harmonious surroundings and hideaway locations. It lies in our core values that guide us to treat each and everyone with honour, as kin, as family. We strive to be the preferred employer by providing great benefits, tranquil and sincere working environment, work-life balance and effort recognitions.
A mere 15 minutes from the city, Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa is the only beachfront resort in Singapore. It comprises 454 guest rooms and suites impeccably furnished in warm natural tones. Each has a private balcony or terrace overlooking the ocean and verdant gardens. The resort creates a serene island escape to unwind, to enjoy blissful spa pampering and to indulge the palate with exquisite cuisine.
We are looking for a Housekeeping Coordinator to join our team!
As a Housekeeping Coordinator, we rely on you to:
- Coordinate all calls received in the Housekeeping Department and ensure proper recording and follow up
- Monitor room status from the system and print reports as required
- Record and update all Lost & Found items found in the Resort
- Ensure proper record and issuance of keys or phones daily
- Arrange for baby-sitter service
- Handle emergency maintenance requests by phone with the appropriate records
- Keep working area in clean condition
We are looking for someone who:
- Willing to work rotational shifts, weekends and Public Holidays
- Team player with good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
The successful candidate will be required to wear company issued uniforms in adherence to resort’s grooming and uniform guidelines
If you are the right person, what are you waiting for? Click the apply button now!
- Job type
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration