Shangri-La''s Boracay Resort & Spa
Located in the country’s premier beach destination, Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa is a luxurious and serene haven for vacationers. Dramatically situated on a hillside in a flourishing nature reserve at the northern tip of Boracay Island, the 12-hectare resort is a 10-minute drive from the popular White Beach. The resort offers 219 rooms including 36 villas and suites; comprehensive leisure facilities; 350 meters of secluded beach front; and a thriving ecosystem of diverse flora and fauna. Within the resort, guests may find a tranquil escape in Chi, The Spa.
Responsible for the overall IT aspect of the Hotel. Manage the IT Department and responsible for evaluating, planning, design, implementation and monitoring of all computer systems. Maintain IT standards and ensure proper systems are in place to serve business needs. Develop training programs and optimize user familiarization of hotel systems. Liaise with user departments to identify needs and map out work flows to ensure proper operating systems are in place.
- Experience as an Information Technology Manager in an International Hotel/ Resort
- Bachelor''s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- A self-starter,good team player, creative, highly-organized skills, and has eye for details
- Proficient in oral and written English.
- Proficient in using and troubleshooting Opera Management System (PMS), Point of Sales System (POS), Check EAM and Check ECM, Concept Software System (CSS), FCS econnect System, Delphi Sales & Catering System, Telecommunications, Door lock System and Timekeeping and payroll system
***Compensation and Benefits: Local Package is offered.
- Job type
- Starting in
- As soon as possible