Shangri-La''s Mactan Resort & Spa
Tucked in lush tropical landscape and with a crystalline coastline, Shangri-La''s Mactan Resort and Spa, Cebu is the premier, award-winning deluxe resort property in the Philippines. Since its opening in October 1993, it has won acclaim from both domestic and international travelers for its spacious and well-appointed guestrooms and suites, the variety of its dining, entertainment, sports and recreational activities offered in its paradise-like setting. It is also home to CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La, one of the largest spa villages in Asia.
Nestled amidst 13 hectares of lush greenery, landscaped gardens and with a 350-meter white-sand beach, Shangri-La''s Mactan Resort and Spa, Cebu is the quintessential modern-day paradise. It is an exciting refuge for nature lovers and a favorite among holidaymakers, as it combines rustic surroundings, modern conveniences and genuine Asian hospitality that are distinctly Shangri-La.
Under the direction of the Service Leader – Security (Lifeguard), the Service Associate – Security (Lifeguard) is responsible for providing guest service within the Sports & Recreation facilities of the Resort in accordance with established procedures and standards for courtesy and timeliness.
This position is also responsible for the order and cleanliness of all Sports & Recreation facilities and equipment, taking into consideration the established cleanliness standards for said areas.
- Local Package
- Physically fit, neat and well-groomed
- Proficient in oral and written English
- Has at least 2 years experience in sports and recreation operation in a resort and/or in a similar capacity in an international class hotel
- Has effective interpersonal skills, helpful, flexible, active and attentive, resourceful and shows initiative
- Preferably a licensed Lifeguard, team player, confident, with good swimming skills and willing to work on different work shifts
- Job type
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration