Shangri-La''s Boracay Resort & Spa
Located in the country’s premier beach destination, Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa is a luxurious and serene haven for vacationers. Dramatically situated on a hillside in a flourishing nature reserve at the northern tip of Boracay Island, the 12-hectare resort is a 10-minute drive from the popular White Beach. The resort offers 219 rooms including 36 villas and suites; comprehensive leisure facilities; 350 meters of secluded beach front; and a thriving ecosystem of diverse flora and fauna. Within the resort, guests may find a tranquil escape in Chi, The Spa.
Under the general guidance and supervision of the Shift Engineer and within the limits established by Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa, policies, procedures and Engineering Manual, maintain the safe and efficient operation of Power Plant, Machine Room and all their accessories and auxiliaries.
- Experience in an international hotel in the same capacity.
- Preferably has Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Technology or equivalent.
- A self-starter, must be guest-oriented, creative and with an eye for details.
- Flexible and able to work longer hours.
***Compensation and Benefits: Local Package is offered.
- Job type
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Duration of the contract