Shangri-La’s Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa
Shangri-La''s Rasa Sayang Resort and Spa is one of the most luxurious resorts in Asia and the world. As a premier deluxe resort with a proud tradition in providing gracious Malaysian hospitality to the world, we are inviting dynamic individuals to join one of the region''s most exclusive holiday gateways.
We are in search of energetic, vibrant and multi skilled individuals who are able to meet the ever-changing challenges and contribute towards the success of the resort. It takes a very special kind of person to work at Shangri-La. Someone with an eye for detail, the skills to perform and a passion to delight.
- Prepare daily Food & Beverage cost report
- Monitoring and recording of Food, Beverage and General Store requisitions on the individual department.
- Posting and recording of Inter-kitchens & inter-bars transfer on the individual department.
- Costing of Food & Beverage recipes for Menus.
- Conduct regular Bar Spot Check, Buffet Test, Portion Test, Butcher Test and month end stock take.
- Participate inventory of Operating Equipment
- Prepare Food & Beverage credit for F&B reconciliation
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- 1 year working experience, if possible related to Cost Control job & functions
- Willing to stay long hours
If you are the right person, what are you waiting for? Click the apply button now!
- Job type
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration