Policies and Procedures
· Communication: To communicate with junior staff, colleagues and Casino Management with relation to matters arising from the gaming operation.
· Security: To ensure complete security of the gaming floor and report any potentially dangerous conditions to the Casino Management.
· Appearance: Senior staff must maintain a high standard of appearance at all times.
· To perform any other special duties as requested from time to time by the Casino Management.
· To have a complete understanding and working knowledge of all games.
· To identify major Casino players, monitor their play and assist them where necessary, ensuring that their needs are met when ever possible.
· To ensure the floats of all ”no game” tables are securely locked and sealed.
· To enforce procedures, rules and policies of the department and the Hotel.
· To both safely and securely execute the opening and closing of the pit in accordance with Hotel procedures.
· To ensure all requests from the Casino Manager / Casino Director are carried out in an effective manner.
· To ensure all Management requests are carried out.
· To oversee the security and proper usage of gaming floor equipment, relating both directly and indirectly to the live game area.
· To ensure that information is communicated between the gaming floor and other relevant
· To assist in the co-ordination and implementation of promotional activities.
· To communicate with the Surveillance Department in relation to passing relevant information, settling disputes and any other incidents that may be considered a possible security violation.
· Ensure staff display a friendly and courteous attitude to customers at all times.
· Recognize the strengths and weaknesses of all staff on the gaming floor, in order that
dealers with appropriate experience are allocated accordingly.
· Recognize the need for the opening of extra gaming tables when necessary.
· Ensure all staff schedules are issued prior to the commencement of the following
· To help implement advanced training programs to ensure all gaming staff continue to
perform to the highest International standards.
· To managed, direct and supervise all gaming floor staff in accordance with the Hotels policies and procedures
· Address guests' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
· To assist in appraisals of all gaming floor personnel.
· To plan meal and other breaks of staff whilst ensuring adequate staffing levels are
maintained on the gaming floor.
· To check all floor staff for correct standard of appearance as per Hotel policy.
· Inform the Casino Management of staff who have breached Hotel procedures.
· Ensure all staff complies with Hotel policies, procedures and regulations as set out in the
· To ensure all gaming equipment functions properly during the shift and report any malfunctions to the Casino Management
Administration / Control
· To record out of the ordinary or unusual incidents in the Pit Diary.
· To ensure sound, accurate and systematic record keeping of all aspects of the gaming floor operation.
· Ordering of stationary equipment promptly.
· Ensure the accurate recording of staff incidents, absenteeism’s, day-in-lieu’s, holiday and
any disciplinary action taken in the Staff Diary.
· To liase with Casino Management as and when necessary, to ensure the smooth running and accuracy of all administrative functions of the gaming floor.
Working with Others
· Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
· Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
· Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e.g., small print).
Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e.g., to identify defects).
- Job type
- Cairo, Egypt
- Recreation & Leisure
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration