To perform the Preventive maintenance tasks to the allotted room quota and the weekly quota for public areas. To assist with other maintenance work as directed. To perform all requests and work orders related to Carpentry.
· Performs carpentry work according to requirements
· Maintains carpets and upholsters furniture
· Replaces, Repairs, cuts and stores keys and locks.
· Responsible for working the required work orders and requests, for ensuring those areas are left in a safe and perfect operational condition and for the proper use and security of all humans & equipment.
· Maintain the equipment and tools in good order and to maintain all stores organized and keeps the workshop clean, tidy and properly stocked.
· Initiates orders for supplies for workshop and maintain records of work completed.
· To attend the conducted technical trainings, and to assure of the correct implementation.
· Cooperates with and assists other tradesmen as directed.
· To submit reports to the Assistant Director of Engineering on the condition of the building and the furniture. (Timely / accurately)
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Has previous experience in carpentry related job
· Has good command in English
· Is able to lift, standing during shift
· Strive to achieve satisfaction and delight of our customers
· Is detail oriented
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai
Standing 54 stories tall, the hotel comprises 474 guest rooms and suites, as well as 180 one- to three-bedroom serviced apartments. All rooms feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Bed, Nespresso® machines and complimentary Wi-Fi. Our comfortable Club rooms offer a welcoming atmosphere combined with style and technology. Enjoy the upside of everything in the Sheraton Club with incredible views from the 31st floor overlooking Dubai as well as complimentary premium internet, beverages and snacks throughout the day on the house and happy hour from 6pm to 8:30pm.