Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Located at the forefront of Dubai’s most prominent thoroughfare, the Sheraton Grand Hotel seamlessly connects to the heart of the booming business district. Our hotel is just across from the Dubai World Trade Centre and within walking distance of the Dubai Convention Centre. A short drive will take you to DIFC, Dubai Mall, or downtown, and Dubai International Airport (DXB) is 10 kilometers away. Standing 53 stories tall, the hotel comprises 474 guest rooms and suites, as well as 180 one- to three-bedroom serviced apartments. All accommodations span at least 36 square meters and feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Bed. Our expansive conference center boasts meeting rooms with natural illumination and state-of-the-art audiovisual technology. The Sheraton Grand Hotel also offers a Sheraton Club Lounge that has extensive services and exciting 31st-floor views.
· To ensure the professional and effective running of the day-to-day Club Rooms and Lounge operations in accordance to all Sheraton Service Standards.
· Responsible for Club GSAs performance improvement by contributing to short and long term training plans and ensuring its implementation.
· Responsible for providing our Club guests and top VIPs with the memorable experience by properly and consistently managing guests preferences.
· Follow and implement Sheraton Club program as per Brand Standards/Guidelines.
· Ensure smooth and efficient settling of the new associates in the job and the team
- Ensure Sheraton Club lounge amenities and daily F&B program is on time, food is fresh and presentation is on brand.
- Ensure SPG Enrollment for Club bookings daily, MTD, and YTD goals are not only met but exceeded.
- Activate the Sheraton Club Brand Differentiator at all times.
- Ensure smooth and clear communication between Club GSAs and all other FO, HK, club and Room service associates.
- Ensure rooms allocation are made according to guest preferences and requests and based on the information available in Master Arrival Report.
- Ensure Check in process meets the welcome arrival module and check out process meets the farewell module at all times with no failure.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as Club GSA
- Must be able to speak, write and converse fluently in English
- Must be able to speak in one additional language other than English
- Must be proactive
- Opera knowledge
- Decision Making and Leadership skills
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai
Standing 54 stories tall, the hotel comprises 474 guest rooms and suites, as well as 180 one- to three-bedroom serviced apartments. All rooms feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Bed, Nespresso® machines and complimentary Wi-Fi. Our comfortable Club rooms offer a welcoming atmosphere combined with style and technology. Enjoy the upside of everything in the Sheraton Club with incredible views from the 31st floor overlooking Dubai as well as complimentary premium internet, beverages and snacks throughout the day on the house and happy hour from 6pm to 8:30pm.