As a skilled member of the kitchen team you are responsible for supporting all aspects of kitchen management, team training and development, team planning, and all Health and Safety aspects related to the kitchen. You will be responsible for maintaining standards & full preparation & service of all mep of your own section whilst being able to supervise & offer assistance to all junior members of the culinary brigade.
· Diligence in prevention of food wastage and methods to reduce wastage
· Support the control of food cost
· To project a pleasant and positive professional image to all contacts at all times
· Ensure all production areas are maintained to a high level of cleanliness.
· Ensure all food storage areas are maintained to a high level of cleanliness organized efficiently.
· Ensure all food stock items are kept at levels agreed with Executive Chef.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Has 1 – 2 years of experience in Pastry Kitchen
· Has Basic Health and Hygiene Certificate
· Good command on English
· Possess a warm and friendly demeanor
· Strive to achieve satisfaction and delight of our customers
· Is detail oriented
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai
Standing 54 stories tall, the hotel comprises 474 guest rooms and suites, as well as 180 one- to three-bedroom serviced apartments. All rooms feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Bed, Nespresso® machines and complimentary Wi-Fi. Our comfortable Club rooms offer a welcoming atmosphere combined with style and technology. Enjoy the upside of everything in the Sheraton Club with incredible views from the 31st floor overlooking Dubai as well as complimentary premium internet, beverages and snacks throughout the day on the house and happy hour from 6pm to 8:30pm.