Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Located at the forefront of Dubai’s most prominent thoroughfare, the Sheraton Grand Hotel seamlessly connects to the heart of the booming business district. Our hotel is just across from the Dubai World Trade Centre and within walking distance of the Dubai Convention Centre. A short drive will take you to DIFC, Dubai Mall, or downtown, and Dubai International Airport (DXB) is 10 kilometers away. Standing 53 stories tall, the hotel comprises 474 guest rooms and suites, as well as 180 one- to three-bedroom serviced apartments. All accommodations span at least 36 square meters and feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Bed. Our expansive conference center boasts meeting rooms with natural illumination and state-of-the-art audiovisual technology. The Sheraton Grand Hotel also offers a Sheraton Club Lounge that has extensive services and exciting 31st-floor views.
To understand and follow all the requirements of the Starwood fire maintenance program. Develop a solid operational knowledge of all fire and safety operational procedures and to be well acquainted with the function of other departments within the Hotel.
- To manage effectively the firefighting, fire alarm and Safety spare parts control system as well as to get the best products which suites our standards and the highest quality without affecting our cost management.
- To maintain the equipment and tools in good order and to maintain all stores organized as per safety standards.
- To show the interest in learning all available new technology and the latest products related to safety synchronizing with our values and brand standards and to be able to apply that in our hotel.
- To share in the implementation of the safety and firefighting training programs for employees that will result in safer work environment.
- To have the interest on searching all the resources for getting the newest technology supportive to our energy saving plans.
- To show the interest to not only participates in the community occasions but sharing in creation the events.
- To walk through the building every shift as required monitoring the condition of the building and equipment and file the report on each shift accurately.
- Professional in using the BMS system and to follow all the requests and work orders.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Technical degree required.
- Minimum 1 year experience is similar role.
- Totally embrace the philosophy of guest and customer service and own the guests.
- Identify yourself with the hotel’s brand and operating philosophy.
- Possess a warm and friendly demeanor.
- Have the potential to develop into a leader, motivate and develop self and other associates.
- Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Engineering & Maintenance
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai
Standing 54 stories tall, the hotel comprises 474 guest rooms and suites, as well as 180 one- to three-bedroom serviced apartments. All rooms feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Bed, Nespresso® machines and complimentary Wi-Fi. Our comfortable Club rooms offer a welcoming atmosphere combined with style and technology. Enjoy the upside of everything in the Sheraton Club with incredible views from the 31st floor overlooking Dubai as well as complimentary premium internet, beverages and snacks throughout the day on the house and happy hour from 6pm to 8:30pm.