Front Office Supervisor
About the job
We welcome you to join our global and diverse family. Whether you’re new to hospitality or a seasoned professional, you can come to us knowing that you will always be appreciated for your natural talents. Your positive energy and people-pleasing mindset are an important part of why our guests stay with us again and again.
Rewards for work, benefits for life
You’ll be supported in and out of the workplace through:
Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
Learning and development opportunities
The impact you’ll make
You know the finest details of our menu and can’t wait to share your expertise with our guests. When they dine with us, your warm greeting, flawless table settings, and your friendly demeanor do not go unnoticed. No matter the day, you set out to provide each guest with a dining experience that will be remembered long after their stay.
• Ensure that services provided are in harmony with our Sheraton core values
• Assist the Front Office Manager and the Assistants with the daily Operations.
• Assign the rooms according to the guest requests, preferences and purpose of the stay, using the MAR and the pre arrival email sent by the Club or the Lobby Ambassadors team.
• Organize and coordinate with the AFOM allocation, check in and pre-registration procedure for groups.
• Review, track, and accommodate requests for room/check out between 12.00 and 1.30 PM to the appropriate department.
• Follow and coordinate with HSK Queue Rooms
• Review with HSK and AFOM the room Out Of Order/ Out Of Service on daily basis.
• Review the room inventory with AFOM and streamline if necessary, handle room type overbooking.
• Ensure accuracy between VIKAS and DTCM system
• Ensure the passports and Emirates ID are scanned in VIKAS and accuracy of system Check in, Check Out, Room move.
• 3 days in advance and daily allocate VIPs, groups, and other special reservation.
• Ensure follow up on service recovery and defects reports with GSAs and AFOMS and update on GXP
• Profile Management BONVOY & Opera
• Drive the team to achieve monthly Departmental KPIs
1) BONVOY Enrolments.
3) COFC daily capture ratio of 25% of check outs.
4) MAGC daily take rate of 15% of occupied rooms.
5) Mini Bar Calls 80%
• Coordinate tasks and work with other departments to ensure a complete guest satisfaction.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationship and conduct briefings
• Conduct daily SOP briefings
• Ensure the strict follow up on the implementation of the WELCOME upon Check in and FAREWELL upon check out.
• Ensure strict compliance with Sheraton Brand Standards in all related tasks and duties achieving 90% or above in the Quality Audit inspection
• 100% daily usage of the Master Arrival Report to deliver GPS initiative successfully to our guests.
• Ensure smooth and clear communication with all other FO, HK, Club, Room Service and Engineering associates.
• Ensure compliance with PCI policies.
• Acquire the proper product knowledge needed to perform your job properly.
• Ensure that guest requests/ defects are fulfilled and closed in GXP within 15 minutes as average response time.
• Be aware of the hotel Fire and Emergency procedures.
• Ensure daily buckets check against departure and clear the pending registration cards.
- Department: Room Division Management
• Must be able to speak, write and converse freely in English
• Preferable to able to Write and converse freely in the language spoken in the area
• Preferable to be able to speak in one additional language other than the first two
• Must be proactive
• Must have computer skills
• Must have opera knowledge
- Language required: English.
Located at the forefront of Dubai’s most prominent thoroughfare, the Sheraton Grand Hotel connects you to the heart of the booming business district and the main tourist attractions. It is within walking distance of the World Trade Centre and Dubai Convention Centre and just a short metro or drive away from DIFC, Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, Downtown Dubai and the gold and spice souk.
Standing 54 stories tall, the hotel comprises 474 guest rooms and suites, as well as 180 one- to three-bedroom serviced apartments. All rooms feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Bed, Nespresso® machines and complimentary Wi-Fi. Our comfortable Club rooms offer a welcoming atmosphere combined with style and technology. Enjoy the upside of everything in the Sheraton Club with incredible views from the 31st floor overlooking Dubai as well as complimentary premium internet, beverages and snacks throughout the day on the house and happy hour from 6pm to 8:30pm.
Front Office Supervisor
Start Date:As soon as possible