See where your journey can take you. At Marriott International, we believe in seizing opportunities and making your own adventure. A world of opportunity pulls up to your bar with every guest you meet – and you never know who might show up next. That big world also extends to our global, diverse family of associates. Like most families, we’re a group of unique individuals who bring different strengths, styles, personalities and interests to the table. And this makes every single day a new discovery. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
• Ensure that services provided are in harmony with our Sheraton core values
• Use available social media programs to reach out to our guests and obtain further information about them.
• Use GSS surveys to update guests’ profiles with useful and helpful data for future use.
• Ensure a 100% daily usage of the Master Arrival Report to deliver GPS initiative successfully to our guests.
• Implement the VIP treatment program without fail in addition to the Daily GPS activities.
• Ensure that hotel and branded apartment guests receive their amenities prior to arrival (except club and suites).
• Take the necessary action to ensure FFE in lobby and Link Café are well maintained and operational at all times.
• Ensure the full compliance and implementation of the WELCOME upon Check in and FAREWELL upon check out.
• Ensure strict compliance with Sheraton Brand Standards in all related tasks and duties achieving 90% or above in the LRA inspection
• Live and enforce activating of Sheraton Brand Differentiators.
• Fully aware of COFC and MAGC programs.
• Ensure smooth and clear communication with all other FO, HK, club and Room service associates.
• Perform room inspections to ensure that rooms/apartments are on brand prior to guests’ arrival.
• Meet, greet and direct arriving guests to the dedicated check in areas and direct visitors to the requested areas in the hotel.
• Perform courtesy call during guests stay and arrange a daily guest interview to gather more information about our VIPs and update GXP profiles.
• Acquire the product and service knowledge needed to perform their job properly.
• Ensure that guests’ requests are fulfilled and closed in GXP within 15 minutes as average response time.
• Ensure guests defects are logged in GXP and handled in 15 minutes. Follow up call are made to the guest within 30 minutes from the time the complaint was received while ensuring that guests are appropriately compensated and guests are satisfied.
• Meet arrival and departure and ensure satisfaction with check in and check out processes.
• Participate as a member of the Hotels Fire and Emergency Team as required.
• Assist the hotel revenue by:
1. Rooms/Suites Upselling.
2. Suggestive selling of the hotel restaurants.
• Have sufficient information about local surrounding areas to able to provide guests with choices and/or alternatives when requesting for assistance.
• Communication and follow up skills
• Excellent command of English
• Good command of a 2nd language
• Computer skills
• Front office or Guest Relations back ground
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai
Located at the forefront of Dubai’s most prominent thoroughfare, the Sheraton Grand Hotel connects you to the heart of the booming business district and the main tourist attractions. It is within walking distance of the World Trade Centre and Dubai Convention Centre and just a short metro or drive away from DIFC, Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, Downtown Dubai and the gold and spice souk.
Standing 54 stories tall, the hotel comprises 474 guest rooms and suites, as well as 180 one- to three-bedroom serviced apartments. All rooms feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Bed, Nespresso® machines and complimentary Wi-Fi. Our comfortable Club rooms offer a welcoming atmosphere combined with style and technology. Enjoy the upside of everything in the Sheraton Club with incredible views from the 31st floor overlooking Dubai as well as complimentary premium internet, beverages and snacks throughout the day on the house and happy hour from 6pm to 8:30pm.