- Ensure and enforce delivering of an on brand arrival and departure experiences throughout every guest stay.
- Interacts with customers to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction
- Ensure a 100% daily usage of the Master Arrival Report to deliver GPS initiative successfully to our guests.
- Manages night operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Ensure smooth and clear communication between GSAs and all other FO, HK, club and Room service associates.
- Ensure all guest issues received directly or from one of the associates are responded in a timely manner.
- Ensure GSAs acquire the proper product and service knowledge needed to perform their job properly.
- Has at least 2 years of previous experience as Duty Manager in City Hotel;- Has strong knowledge of Rooms operation (Front Desk, Housekeeping, Bell Desk);
- Has strong leadership skills and ability to manage team members and drive to achieving goals;
- Has the ability to work night shifts;
- Has the ability to work long hours;
- Has good selling and customer focus skills;
- Has good knowledge in hotel safety and security;
- Must be an Arabic speaker.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Rooms division
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai
Standing 54 stories tall, the hotel comprises 474 guest rooms and suites, as well as 180 one- to three-bedroom serviced apartments. All rooms feature the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Bed, Nespresso® machines and complimentary Wi-Fi. Our comfortable Club rooms offer a welcoming atmosphere combined with style and technology. Enjoy the upside of everything in the Sheraton Club with incredible views from the 31st floor overlooking Dubai as well as complimentary premium internet, beverages and snacks throughout the day on the house and happy hour from 6pm to 8:30pm.