We are currently recruiting for a Room Attendant to join our Housekeeping Team at the Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa.
The Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa is ideally located in the heart of Edinburgh’s financial and tourist area and is one of Scotland's leading 5 star hotels. As the largest 5 star hotel in the city with 269 bedrooms, we also have the biggest banqueting and meeting facilities with a capacity of up to 500 and the award winning One Square Restaurant. Additionally the hotel operates the award winning One Spa™, one of Europe's premier advanced city spas.
To be responsible for the cleanliness and good order of rooms and corridors and to assist with the comfort and well-being of guests during their stay.
· Clean & preparation of all rooms requiring service.
· Clean other areas as required by the Housekeeper.
· To be pleasant and courteous to guests and colleagues at all times.
· To report any occupied rooms that have not been used.
· To report guest comments or complaints.
· To answer guests requests and resolve guest problems.
· To check in lost property immediately.
· To dispose of soiled linen in the correct location.
· To dispose of rubbish in the proper place.
· To carry out any other duties as required.
· Follow ABC’s of housekeeping.
Our ideal candidate will project a pleasant and positive professional image to all contacts at all times.
You will have experience within the Housekeeping department within a 5 star environment. Our expectations of you will be that you are able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team and have a strong desire to improve on your skills and knowledge.
In return we offer you a competitive Salary, Uniform, complimentary laundry, free meals on duty and an environment where your development is our priority. We offer a monthly training calendar full of developmental courses designed to aid career progression
- Job type
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration