As a key member of the Sales team this role is responsible for managing the hotel’s corporate account portfolio as well as lead generation for group and catering related opportunities with significant revenue potential.
With a focus on building long-term, value based customer relationships that enable achievement of the hotel’s sales objectives, this role is a key contributor to the overall revenue goal and would suit a results driven, dynamic individual.
- Target corporate accounts, group and catering segments with heavy emphasis on proactive solicitation and account saturation
- Identifies, qualifies and solicits new corporate/group/catering business to achieve personal and property’s revenue goals
- Uses negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings
- Support Sheraton Grand Sydney’s Service and Relationship Strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence through each customer experience.
- Permanent residency or unlimited working rights in Australia
- Enthusiastic to escalate your career
- Self-motivated, driven and energized in a fast paced environment
- Armed with smart solutions and a can-do attitude
LET THE BENEFITS BEGIN:
- Highly lucrative performance based, quarterly incentive
- Global Sales Incentive trip for elite performers
- Heavily discounted accommodation and food and beverage at Marriott International worldwide
- Commission earning potential for sales referrals to other Marriott International properties
- Job type
- New South Wales, Australia
- Sales & Marketing
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration