Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply online at:
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Aimbridge Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
As a Food & Beverage Supervisor, you will fill a leadership role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals by assisting the Food and Beverage management in the daily operations of the restaurant and/or other areas of the Food and Beverage and Banquet departments. You will ensure the highest quality of product and service standards to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues and profitability. This position reports to the Food and Beverage Manager/Director or General Manager.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience in a Supervisory or Management Food and Beverage position.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Inspects restaurant and outlets daily to ensure high quality food and food presentation, cleanliness and side work duties completed. Maintain follow-through of all guest requests, problems, complaints and/or accidents which occur in the Restaurant, Room Service, Lounge or Banquets.
- Assist Department Head/General Manager to ensure training of all Food and Beverage/Banquet personnel using the steps to effective training according to company standards.
- Assist Department Head/General Manager to schedule employees at proper staffing levels; watches labor cost daily to ensure efficiency in scheduling.
- Participates in monthly inventories. Initiates programs to reduce breakage and loss in China, Glass and Silver.
- Assists in the aggressive recruitment of staff department using company hiring standards (i.e. behavioral questioning, reference checks, evaluations and team interviews).
- Conducts pre-shift meetings to inform staff of daily events; ensures staff is prepared, organized and delivers high standards of service.
- Assist Department Head/General Manager in developing and ensure implementation of Food and Beverage promotional ideas.
- Assist Department Head/General Manager to ensure all beverage costs are maintained to meet budget.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
- Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
- Previous F&B experience
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Indianapolis, IN, United States
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible