Additionally, it is essential that you wish to work as a part of a team, as this is central to the way that we do business. In return we offer unlimited career opportunities, industry leading benefits and an environment where your development is our priority.
The key Responsibilities of the Demi Chef de Partie include:
- Overseeing the daily communications and operations of key sections in the kitchen
- Ensuring a seamless and efficient kitchen service, focusing on product quality
- Leading and developing the kitchen team through coaching and delegation
- Ensure compliance to Occupational Health and Safety, Hygiene and HACCP standards
- Ensuring Supplier quality and cost management strategies are in place.
The successful Candidate will possess:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to lead by example,
- The drive to consistently deliver the very best.
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar capacity,
- In-depth knowledge of HACCP,
- Exceptional culinary expertise coupled with a strong training ability.
First impressions last! You will possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and delight in delivering our guests a memorable experience. You will take pride in your appearance, as you will be the face of the Sheraton brand.
We appreciate the time you have taken to apply and the effort that goes into an application. Only those successful in gaining an interview will be contacted directly.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
- Job type
- Sydney, Australia
- F&B other
- Starting in
- As soon as possible