1. Ensure that all requests from “Personal Guest Service” is handled promptly and properly logged.
2. Work closely with the Reception to ensure correct room status at all times.
3. Issues, receives, records and controls all Housekeeping pagers.
4. Handle, record and follow up on loan items and extra supplies to guests. Conduct monthly inventories of on-loan items, pagers.
5. Record status of daily attendance for all Housekeeping associates.
6. Prepare monthly reports as required. Render assistance to respective
Housekeeping sections, Linen/Uniform, Floors, Public Areas, Laundry in preparing their monthly reports and inventories.
7. Review and update the monthly Housekeeping Manning Guide.
8. Know how to use computer and support the office work if possible.
9. Co-ordinate work progress of Pest Control Personal, Machine & equipment repairs and Grounds and Garden from external company.
10. Keep good communication with other departments.
11. Assume other duties assigned by Executive Housekeeper.
12. Assist with the preparation of staff duty rosters
13. Assist with maintaining up-to date staff records
14. Deliver high quality service to guests
15. Ensure guest needs and reasonable requests are met
16. Seek opportunities to continually improve guest service, by reporting guest comments
17. Take appropriate action to resolve guest complaints
18. Promote the hotel and Sheraton products and services
19. Access and use Housekeeping computer programs
20. Adhere to the hotel’s security and emergency policies and procedures
21. Adhere to hotel cleaning and maintenance programs
22. Ensure a high level of cleaning is maintained in your work area
23. Ensure all reporting and servicing deadlines are met on a timely basis
24. Carry out other tasks as directed by your supervisors
- Job type
- Shanghai, China
- Starting in
- As soon as possible