To provide secretarial support and to assist with administrative duties within the Division.
1. To maintain a strict confidentiality of all information and documents. Under no circumstances is such information to be communicated to anyone without the approval of the GM.
2. To be able to handle skilfully office automation software such as Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc. both in Chinese and English version.
3. To translate and interpret orally and written documents.
4. To receive dictation, compose, type letters, correspondences, contracts, memo, reports etc.
5. To handle mailings, faxes and incoming correspondences of all sections.
6. To schedule and properly prepare all documents for GM’s approval.
7. To receive telephone calls, take messages and inform related persons when available.
8. To greet and handle all guests, both internal and external.
9. To keep GM appointments, engagements and meetings and to assist in planning his day.
10. To organize and attend meetings, including the preparation of agenda and minutes.
11. To keep track and ensure the proper maintenance of all paper documents and filling.
12. To properly maintain the Corporate Standards of Operations and the Local Standards of Operations.
- Job type
- Shanghai, China
- Administration & General
- Starting in
- As soon as possible