"Where Work Meets Play." Be a part of the opening team as we launch an all new contemporary dining experience in the heart of Eau Claire!
Every memorable dining experience at the Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire (A Fairmont Managed Hotel) begins behind the scenes with our Culinary team’s commitment to safe, efficient operations and exceptional cuisine. Your passion for managing food preparation as 3rd Cook, you will inspire your team to create truly spectacular fare.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow Colleagues
- Assist in the preparation and service of all food items for a la carte menus according to recipes and standards
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all work areas, utensils, and equipment
- Ability and willingness to work eveningd and weekends.
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, daily features and promotions
- Follow kitchen policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in the culinary field an asset
- Journeyman’s papers or international equivalent an asset
- Diploma Certification in a Culinary discipline an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability and willingness to work evenings and weekends
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire is committed to an employment equity program that includes special measures to achieve diversity among staff. We therefore encourage applications from qualified Aboriginal Canadians, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and women.
Our Sustainability Partnership program represents our ever-expanding commitment to being a responsible business and to following the principles of sustainability across our operations, the world over.
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Downtown, Calgary, Canada
- Starting in
- As soon as possible