Manages and provides administrative and project coordination services for the Asia Pacific team that manages all Marriott new hotel opening projects including conversions and pre-opening support. The team is accountable for delivering and developing all technology related solutions through engagement with Owners, Vendor Partners, Area teams and Pre-opening team.
This position will be accountable for driving service excellence and facilitating communication between various office locations to drive enhanced internal project management. There will also be opportunities to drive innovation and automation development of internal processes, systems and tools. Manages vendor responsibilities when applicable. Works with limited supervision, but within established guidelines. Travel might be required.
The position is available immediately with and end date of December 31st 2018 with potential for renewal in November and is based in Singapore.
- Provide Project Management for assigned projects including:
- Project planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting of all new hotel pipeline activity
- Working with internal customers to define project scope and deliverables
- Managing vendors (when applicable) and Marriott teams to achieve project deliverables
- Creating and managing implementation/deployment schedules, both site and resources
- Managing project execution
- Identifying, managing and tracking project issues and risks, escalating appropriately to leadership
- Creating, distributing and analyzing results of customer satisfaction surveys
- Submitting project billing information based on defined timelines
- Reports and Presentations
- Format presentations for use by the team
- Develop design concepts:
- Update infrastructure and vendor product information in standards documentation.
- Drive enhancement of all newly developed tools through user interface and content refreshes
- General Administration:
- Arranging and facilitating meetings or conferences
- Data migration and document management between internal team systems platforms
- Coordinate general internal process including billing, expense submissions.
CANDIDATE PROFILE - KEY TALENTS AND EXPERIENCE DESIRED
Experience and Skills
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office products (Working knowledge of Sharepoint and PowerBi preferred)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written in both English and Mandarin preferred)
- Strong content creation skills with Powerpoint or Similar
- Vendor management or coordination experience
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
Education or Certification
Degree or equivalent work experience
Project Management Institute PMP certification or similar project management experience preferred
Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
- Job type
- Fulltime job
- Administration & General
- Starting in
- As soon as possible