- Assist the 5SU manager in the pre-opening hotel project procurement activity for OS&E.
- Prepare and organize tender documents, calling of tenders, tender analysis, collect vendors’ information, product evaluations and evaluate product substitutions.
- Assist in providing a high level of 5SU procurement service to the hotel Owners on the purchased products items.
- Update and track the hotel opening OS&E budget list and purchase orders status including 3rd party logistics payment.
- Coordinate with vendors and hotel pre-opening operations team on goods delivery to hotel site.
- Provides support to the 5SU manager for Operating Supplies for Hotel Openings
- Participates in kick-off meetings and provide MIP support to the new owners
- Updates cost of goods and files including programs
- Supervises and monitors the delivery process of operating supplies
- Exacts and completes administration of 5SU projects tracking sheet
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years’ work experience in the hospitality purchasing field
- Hotel operations experience – preferably F&B and Rooms at hotel level or above property level
Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
- Job type
- Starting in
- As soon as possible