Receptionist – Concierge in SiR Hotels welcome as the ‘first contact’ of our company and ensure guests receive a heartwarming greeting. You will also coordinate all front desk activities, including calls, reservations and guests’ services. Receptionist – Concierge ensure and provide flawless, upscale, professional and high class guest service experiences; analyzing customer feedback and providing strategic direction to continuously improve overall rating. He or she will respond to guests’ needs and anticipating their unstated ones
The Receptionist – Concierge responsibilities include combining a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to thrive the reception tasks as bookings, luggage collection, storage and check-in/check-out processes. Our ideal candidates have a flair for communication, with the ability to resolve issues in a timely and accurate manner. To be successful in this role, you should be able to manage various tasks on a daily basis to ensure great follow-up of the reception procedures. Keep in mind that this position requires working in shifts on bank holidays, weekends, evenings, or nights.
Ultimately, you’ll ensure our building is safe, clean and inviting.
• Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and informative leaflets).
• Make the check-in and check-out for our guests.
• Ensure timely and accurate customer service.
• Handle complaints and specific customers’ requests.
• Problem-solving guests emergencies.
• Ensure company’s policies and security requirements are met.
• Provide upscale guest service experiences for clients throughout their stay.
• Ensure clients are properly greeted upon their arrival, during their stay and after their departure.
• Coordinate luggage collection and storage.
• Promptly address guests’ requests, like in-room dining.
• Actively listen to and resolve complaints.
• Ensure special guests, like disabled people, elderly, children and VIPs, receive personalized services.
• Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure we resolve customer concerns.
• Inform clients of our hotel services, including breakfast and dining options.
• Promote all hotel amenities, conveniences and programs offered.
• Ensure the comply of the services with all standards and operating procedures.
• Communicate with Housekeepers, Maintenance and Restaurants Departments to provide an overall comfortable guest experience.
• Analyze customer feedback from hotel guestbook and online reviews and suggest ways to improve ratings.
• Recommend local tourist spots, including places to dine, shop and sight-see.
• Coordinate and book the guests’ request reservations in outsourcing services.
• Establish professional friendly relationships with hotel clients.