The role is responsible for processing season passes and memberships. Membership Services Team Members are required to interact with guests, team members, leads, and supervisors on a daily basis. Additionally, they are required to work indoors/outdoors and closely with others. Must be able to function in all weather conditions for long periods of time.
Pay Rate: $8.00 - $9.00
- Handle all guest requests for the processing of Season Pass and Membership ID Cards.
- Operate a computer with picture taking ability.
- Ensure a safe and clean work area.
- Answer guest questions and give proper guidance.
- Ensure guest safety and satisfaction in their stay at Six Flags.
- Resolve Guest concerns that may arise on a daily basis.
- Ensure standards of performance for all areas within their responsibilities are met.
- Respond to any emergency situation in the area and maintain control until an area supervisor arrives.
- Ensure that image, cleanliness, and courtesy standards requirements are met.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Be at least 16 years of age.
- Communicate effectively in the English language, including the ability to read, speak, and understand the English language.
- Be available to work flexible hours at nights, overnights, and on weekends.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- React well in stressful and emergency situations.
- Possess above average communication skills.
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Be safety conscious, while also outgoing with a friendly demeanor.
- Be willing to actively engage guests.
- Continued sitting, standing, and bending; frequent kneeling.
- Eye/hand coordination, near vision, hearing, and speech. Manual dexterity, gross motor skills, and color definition.
- Stand/walk for up to 6 hours at a time and as many as 14 hours a day; walk over 3 miles per day over various surfaces.
- Lift and carry 25 lbs. over 25 feet over various surfaces; lift and lower 5 lbs. above shoulder level.
- Must be able to climb a stepladder up to 6 feet in height.
Six Flags is a Drug and Smoke-Free Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are able to answer "YES" to all of the following questions, please continue the application process by clicking "Apply"
Can you provide legal documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States?
- Are you able to perform the essential functions of the job for which you are applying with or without reasonable accommodation?
- Within the last 90 days, can you state that you have not used illegal or social drugs (excluding marijuana), such as MDMA (Molly), cocaine and crystal methamphetamine?
- I am willing to agree that future text messages relating to Six Flags, Inc., including company news, job posting application status updates, and other information, may be sent on behalf of Six Flags, Inc. to the cell phone number I provide.
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Hôtel Les cygnes
Interested in this opportunity?
- Health ScreenerVallejo, CA, United States
- Sr SUP, Park Services - MaintenanceSan Antonio, TX, United States
- Landscaper - Full-Time, Year-Round, w/ Benefits!Agawam, MA, United States
- Warehouse Equipment Operator - Year Round, Benefits, 32+ Hrs WeeklySan Antonio, TX, United States
- Training and Development Supervisor in TrainingValencia, Santa Clarita, CA, United States