Make-Up Artist (Multiple Interviews Required)
Qualifications: Must be at least 18 years of age.
Job Description: This is a short-term position for a specific special event and period. Duties will include applying make-up and prosthetics to actors. Interested applicants must be creative, have previous theatrical make-up experience.
- Constantly standing, talking, climbing walking, reaching, using finger movement, grasping, feeling, speaking clearly, hearing conversation, using hearing acuity, seeing near far, stooping, bending, kneeling.
- Working in extreme heat, sun, cold, wetness, humidity and temperature change for up to two-hour intervals at a time.
- Must be able to carry 5 to 10 pounds of weight. All lifts over 51 lbs. require help from a coworker or mechanical device.
- Overtime of adults may be required from time to time to accommodate the business need.
If you are able to answer "YES" to all of the following questions, please continue the application process by clicking "Apply"
- Can you provide legal documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States?
- Are you able to perform the essential functions of the job for which you are applying with or without reasonable accommodation?
- Within the last 90 days, can you state that you have not used illegal or social drugs (excluding marijuana), such as MDMA (Molly), cocaine and crystal methamphetamine?
- I am willing to agree that future text messages relating to Six Flags, Inc., including company news, job posting application status updates, and other information, may be sent on behalf of Six Flags, Inc. to the cell phone number I provide.
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
db San Antonio
- Health ScreenerVallejo, CA, United States
- Sr SUP, Park Services - MaintenanceSan Antonio, TX, United States
- LandscaperAgawam, MA, United States
- Warehouse Equipment Operator - Year Round, Benefits, 32+ Hrs WeeklySan Antonio, TX, United States
- Training and Development Supervisor in TrainingValencia, Santa Clarita, CA, United States