ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Assist with market research, meeting daily data collection goals assigned.
- Manage all aspects of group outings with regards to special requests from clients, games, signage, pavilion grounds, food preparation, talent requests, P.A. systems, etc.
- Comfortable interacting with park guests online and in-person.
- Serve as a liaison with all operating departments to complete tasks pertinent to all marketing events.
- Assist with sampling and Corporate Partnership duties
- Must communicate clearly and effectively in verbal, written and electronic media.
- Familiarizes themselves with basic knowledge of how other pertinent departments work on operating days such as: Security, Admissions, Rides, etc.
- Takes initiative to simplify systems and processes to eliminate unnecessary work.
- Other projects assigned by the Full-time Marketing Management team.
- 80% outside work, 20% general office duties.
- Reports to the Events & Execution Manager
- Department: Marketing - Events & Execution
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to obtain a Six Flags Vehicle Operators Permit
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be available to work flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and some holidays
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and ability to adapt to new technology
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Passion for the event industry with a focus on tourism, theme parks and venue management
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Professional attitude, frequent interaction with guests and clients
- Displays a sense of urgency
- Team Player
- Analytical capabilities and attention to detail, problem-solving skills
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Marketing or related field
- React well in stressful and emergency situations
- Be safety conscious, while also outgoing with a friendly demeanor
- Self-starter, many projects and tasks will be unsupervised
- Continued sitting, standing, and bending
- Eye/hand coordination, hearing, and speech. Manual dexterity, gross motor skills, and color definition
- Stand/walk for a number of consecutive hours; walk several miles per day over various surfaces
- Lift and carry 25-50 lbs. over 25 feet over various surfaces; lift and lower 5 lbs. above shoulder level
- Spring/Fall: 10-20 hours weekly, Weekends only; Summer: 25-35+ hours weekly, Monday – Sunday. Varied shifts. Part-time Hourly