Our Park Services team helps the park sparkle! You’re constantly on the move, leaving your shine behind as you bounce from place to place. Every day is a fresh experience as you interact with our guests and keep everything looking great. From sweeping the streets to refreshing the restrooms and greeting the guests, you’ll be right in the center of the action and help keep everything in immaculate shape.
Pay Rate: $8.00 - $9.00
- Provide exceptional guest service and living the Six Flags Motto of Friendly, Clean, Fast, and Safe service to our external and internal customers.
- Assist guests with park information and accurate directions to their next attraction.
- Walk through the park with a broom and dustpan to ensure everything looks its best.
- Hose down midways and patios before or after regular park hours.
- Wipe down tables and benches.
- Empty trash cans to maintain freshness.
- Follow all protocols for sanitization of assigned guest areas and proper disposal of garbage/trash items in garbage bins or trash disposal.
- Use chemicals to make restrooms and facilities shine.
- Control inventory of paper products and supplies to keep restrooms stocked.
- Be at least 16 years of age.
- Communicate effectively in the English language, including the ability to read, speak, and understand the English language.
- Be available to work flexible hours at nights, overnights, and on weekends.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- React well in stressful and emergency situations.
- Possess above average communication skills.
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Be safety conscious, while also outgoing with a friendly demeanor.
- Be willing to actively engage guests.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Continued sitting, standing, and bending; frequent kneeling.
- Eye/hand coordination, near vision, hearing, and speech. Manual dexterity, gross motor skills, and color definition.
- Stand/walk for up to 6 hours at a time and as many as 14 hours a day; walk over 3 miles per day over various surfaces.
If you are able to answer "YES" to all of the following questions, please continue the application process by clicking "Apply"
- Can you provide legal documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States?
- Are you able to perform the essential functions of the job for which you are applying with or without reasonable accommodation?
- Within the last 90 days, can you state that you have not used illegal or social drugs (excluding marijuana), such as MDMA (Molly), cocaine and crystal methamphetamine?
- I am willing to agree that future text messages relating to Six Flags, Inc., including company news, job posting application status updates, and other information, may be sent on behalf of Six Flags, Inc. to the cell phone number I provide.
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
Hôtel Les cygnes
Interested in this opportunity?
- Health ScreenerVallejo, CA, United States
- Sr SUP, Park Services - MaintenanceSan Antonio, TX, United States
- Landscaper - Full-Time, Year-Round, w/ Benefits!Agawam, MA, United States
- Warehouse Equipment Operator - Year Round, Benefits, 32+ Hrs WeeklySan Antonio, TX, United States
- Training and Development Supervisor in TrainingValencia, Santa Clarita, CA, United States