Warehouse (Multiple Interviews & Evaluations Required)
Qualifications: Must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid CA Driver’s License, have a High School Diploma or Equivalent, and have at least one year of related experience.
Job Description: Duties will include receiving, stocking, locating, picking, and distributing parts, supplies, gifts, and souvenirs for the park from outside vendors. Will also issue and receive power and hand tools to Park employees, load and unload trucks using all kinds of material handling equipment, match up paperwork with purchase orders and receive memos and forward to accounting. Will pick up and deliver USPS, parts, supplies, gifts and souvenirs and process, sort, distribute interoffice, FedEx and USPS mail and packages to various company offices, and departments using company vehicles.
- Must be able to walk and stand for up to 4 hours at a time.
- Must be capable of lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle.
- Constantly walking, sitting, standing, talking, hearing conversation and acuity, seeing near and far, using depth perception, color vision, grasping and using finger movement.
- Frequently working in temperature change, extreme cold, heat, sun, wetness, humidity, and heights.
- Working with fumes and dust.
- All lifts over 51 lbs. require assistance from a co- worker or the use of a mechanical device.
- Overtime of adults may be required from time to time in order to accommodate the business need.
If you are able to answer "YES" to all of the following questions, please continue the application process by clicking "Apply"
- Can you provide legal documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States?
- Are you able to perform the essential functions of the job for which you are applying with or without reasonable accommodation?
- Within the last 90 days, can you state that you have not used illegal or social drugs (excluding marijuana), such as MDMA (Molly), cocaine and crystal methamphetamine?
- I am willing to agree that future text messages relating to Six Flags, Inc., including company news, job posting application status updates, and other information, may be sent on behalf of Six Flags, Inc. to the cell phone number I provide.
Other suggested jobs
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
db San Antonio
Interested in this opportunity?
- Health ScreenerVallejo, CA, United States
- Sr SUP, Park Services - MaintenanceSan Antonio, TX, United States
- LandscaperAgawam, MA, United States
- Warehouse Equipment Operator - Year Round, Benefits, 32+ Hrs WeeklySan Antonio, TX, United States
- Training and Development Supervisor in TrainingValencia, Santa Clarita, CA, United States