Sixt Rent a Car is an international leader in car rental, leasing, and innovative mobility solutions like Drive Now or mydriver. With revenues in excess of $2 billion and a fleet of 220,000 cars, we have moved into over 100 different countries worldwide. Sixt is the largest fleet purchaser of BMW’s internationally, however does not consider itself a luxury car rental company but a company with superior service and better cars for everyone at an exceptional value. At Sixt, customers are guests. It’s not a rental transaction but an experience as that of a five star hotel. Sixt hires service oriented individuals, free to travel, and open to cultural experiences interacting with customers and colleagues from many diverse backgrounds. Sixt is more than just cars, we have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* Greet our customers on the return of their hire for check-in
* Utilising computer based rental systems to update vehicle status
* Collecting and delivering vehicles between car parks and other locations
* Maintaining a good and professional relationship with customers
* Damage reporting
* Ensuring ready lines are full of correct vehicles
* Be well presented
* Able to work under pressure as an individual and as part of a team
* Have a flexible approach to working hours, as we are open 7 days a week
* Have a full clean driving licence
* Previous background in car rental would be an advantage but not essential
Why Choose Sixt?
We offer autonomous work with high responsibility
We offer an excellent foundation for a career within the Sixt group
We offer a varied job with lots of training
- Job type
- Gatwick, United Kingdom
- Customer Service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
This is possible only with the best of talents, who are aware of the fact that the customer is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.