Sixt is expanding in France and our customers travel a lot there. Occasionally, a bill is not paid. Your tasks include the usual dunning process and close, mostly written, coordination with our customers in order to find a friendly solution. Sound interesting? We are looking forward to receiving your application for the Berlin location as an expert in international receivables management (m/f/d)!
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* Your are responsible for the verbal and written communication with business partners
* You deal with and issue service requests and queries from / to business partners
* You handle the dunning and reminding procedures
* You support closing procedures
* You handle and monitor credit notes
* You review and maintain the customer master data and demand in addition
* You communicate with external collection providers
* You have work experience in accounting
* You have good knowledge in SAP and MS Office
* You are reliable and self-dependent
* You are fluent/mother tongue in French
Why Choose Sixt?
We create personal development opportunities through our strong and exponent company growth!
We offer an achievement based payment and a varied bouquet of employee benefits!
You will profit from a modern and dynamic working environment and a good tempered team!
- Job type
- Berlin, Germany
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
This is possible only with the best of talents, who are aware of the fact that the customer is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.