You are looking for a job in an international company with opportunities for your career development? Then we want you for our team in the center of beautiful Rostock! Our customers are on the road a lot and damages are inevitable. As an English speaking Claims Adjuster (m/f/d) you get to investigate damage and accident causes and instigate further damage management for our customers in the UK, US and Spain. Ideally you have worked as a Service Agent or office clerk (m/f/d) before. If you haven’t – don’t worry: We welcome career-changers and support you with a comprehensive onboarding as well as trainings so you will become an excellent Claims Adjuster (m/f/d) in no time.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* You investigate and evaluate all relevant damage and/or accident information for our international countries
* You communicate with our Sixt customers to retrieve information and make comprehensive decisions on the subsequent case-handling
* You communicate with several institutions like insurances, appraiser, external experts and repair shops
* You document activities on each claim to resolve as quickly and accurately as possible
* Ideally you have worked as a Service Agent or Office clerk or in Customer Service (m/f/d)
* You communicate fluently (written and oral) in at least two of these languages: English, Spanish and German
* Your work is conscientious and autonomous
* You are familiar with the common MS-Office applications
* You love working within a team with high quality, also in times of high workload
Why Choose Sixt?
As a global mobility service provider Sixt is well-known for over a century of innovative products and customer-orientated services. The company’s success and dynamic growth is based on their employees’ commitment. With 900 employees (and growing!) Rostock is our 2nd biggest office worldwide. We provide development opportunities through our strong and international corporate growth strategy! We offer a competitive salary and a range of employee benefits! We offer a variety of job training seminars and promotion prospects!
- Job type
- Rostock, Germany
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
This is possible only with the best of talents, who are aware of the fact that the customer is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.