Content Manager UK (m/f/d)
About the job
So you can write texts? Then we have a job for you! SIXT is looking for an awesome Content Manager UK (m/f/d) to join our team in Berlin. If writing engaging texts is your thing, and you know how to catch someone’s attention every time they open a website, this position might be for you. As Content Manager UK (m/f/d), you will join our fun, international team to help create great content for over 150 countries that SIXT is present in.
Do what you love
- You know how to write content for different channels like websites, newsletters, apps and blogs
- You know how to deal with content management systems like Typo3, WordPress and other programs
- You know how to optimize texts according to the needs of different channels and target groups
- You know how to develop and research new content, knowing the latest ways to create engaging texts
- You can work closely with different teams like SEO and CRM to ensure consistent messaging towards customers and collaborate with other teams and relevant stakeholders (e. g., marketing, loyalty)
- You have profound professional experience as a Copywriter, with the ability to understand and implement brand identity and wording
- You are proficient in producing texts for different channels and target groups
- You have an eye for quality content and pictures. You can manage and prioritize multiple projects and work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, are detail-oriented and well-organized
- You communicate on a very high level, including demonstrated proficiency in oral and written communications in a business-focused setting; also, you communicate proactively to confirm requirements for texts, status on work requests and timelines
- Your English is nearly perfect; German is not required
Working at SIXT not only means creating the future of mobility, but also offers personal benefits. This means especially for you: 30 days of vacation, flexible working hours, support for pension plans & capital-forming benefits. Due to the current situation, we are of course working completely in mobile work wherever possible. But even under normal conditions, from now on you can decide from where you want to approach your work: Up to 50% of your monthly working time you can work completely mobile and from anywhere, of which up to 30 days per year in other European countries (EU, CH & UK). Thanks to small teams with flat hierarchies, we can offer you not only comprehensive onboarding, but also a warm working atmosphere. Which is also important when you spend so much time with your colleagues, and besides, no wonder if you get as an employee a bonus of 2.000 € (gross) for referring friends as new employees. If something does bother you, you will always have someone to confide in through regular feedback sessions, employee surveys or our psychological hotline through the Fürstenberg Institute. Of course, you also receive employee benefits for SIXT rent, share, ride and SIXT+, car leasing offers, discounts with partners for travel, technology, clothing, etc., free cyber sports courses and free training for your individual development. We also give you a 20 €/month mobility allowance for your commute to work, regardless of whether you take the BVG, the car, the bicycle or walk to work. Otherwise, we live "work hard, play hard" - our parties are legendary! We also demand and promote DiverSIXTy, a corporate culture of acceptance, appreciation, and respect, where everyone can develop their personality and ideas.
More about the department
We are the digital face for our customers via apps, websites, and online marketing channels. Our international team manages global online campaigns in over 60 different markets. And with great success! Our award-winning websites and apps are used globally by millions of customers and amongst the major acquisition and communication channels for SIXT. Do you have cool ideas about how we can continue to develop our apps and websites? Or would you like to make us number one in marketing in the US, France, England, the Netherlands and Spain? Then come and see us, tell us your ideas, and become part of our team!
More about the company
We are one of the world’s leading mobility service providers with sales of close to EUR 2.28 billion and around 6,400 employees worldwide. Our mobility platform ONE unites our products SIXT rent (car rental), SIXT share (car sharing), SIXT ride (taxi and chauffeur services), SIXT+ (car subscription) and gives our customers access to a fleet of 242,000 vehicles, the services of 2,500 partners and 5 million drivers worldwide. Together with our franchise partners, we operate in more than 110 countries with around 2,180 rental stations. At SIXT, a first-class customer experience and outstanding customer service come first. We rely on real entrepreneurship and long-term stability and align our company strategy with foresight. You want to revolutionize the world of mobility and take off with us? Apply now!
- Department: Content & Communication