Following a period of growth, we have an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join us as a Corporate Account Manager, this is a nationwide role and we welcome applications from ALL locations in the UK. This role is focused on looking after existing business and growing the portfolio. The demands for success are high and therefore the successful applicant will need to have a proven track record in sales and management, preferably from a B2B service
Sixt has a dynamic corporate culture which is characterized by passion for sales, freedom for personal ideas and growth, a flat management structure and a hands-on mentality. Employees quickly take over responsibility and act as an “entrepreneur within a corporation”. The Corporate Account Manager reports directly to Head of Sales Sixt UK, and Director Sales International.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* Responsible for rent-a-car corporate sales nationwide (Field Sales & Travel Agencies Sales)
* Further develop local sales strategy, structures and processes
* Set up action plans to grow business and gain market share in the UK including continuous monitoring
* Retain existing customer base including upselling
* Establish good relationships with the most important client decision makers as well as travel management companies
* Manage own customer portfolio of our Top 10 clients
* Collaboration with global account management in headquarters to ensure smooth local implementation of international customers
* Experience managing existing customer portfolios
* Experience in a similar sales positions in a competitive B2B service market
* Excellent appearance and charismatic behaviour
* Very good communication and negotiation skills
* Flexibility to travel throughout the UK and attend evening events as required
* Highly motivated, dynamic and hands-on personality willing to go the extra mile
* Experience with “Salesforce”
Why Choose Sixt?
We offer autonomous work with high responsibility We offer an excellent foundation for a career within the Sixt group We offer a varied job with lots of training
- Job type
- Langley, Slough, United Kingdom
- Management, Customer Service
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
This is possible only with the best of talents, who are aware of the fact that the customer is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.