What does it mean to work with us? SUCCESS: Sixt is an IT company with a very large car pool. Our inhouse development team is the driving force behind the Sixt software which enables and optimizes the daily work of more than 6,000 employees in over 100 countries. We shape the future of mobility through innovation by using modern technologies! SPEED: Flat hierarchies and short decision paths enable us to be extremely dynamic and always one step ahead. OWNERSHIP: You take over responsibility. You build it, you run it. TEAM: We are more than 15 nationalities committed to the Sixt DNA. Participate in the daily business context, join our regular team events and enjoy IT talks, common conferences and spontaneous beergarden get-togethers.
Do what you love:
* You are responsible for all aspects of Sixt information security and report directly to the Director Corporate Security.
* You focus on the implementation and execution of a sustainable and resilient ISMS together with Data Protection and physical security measures to achieve an all-embracing security solution and operative risk and crisis management. You handle IT security incidents, create KPI reports and support the various departments as well as our management with topics and questions concerning information security.
* You design, document and assist with the implementation of security policies, - regulations and procedures and you are responsible for control and training in accordance with governmental regulations and established standards. Additionally you are in charge of planning, implementing and organizing awareness programs and campaigns throughout the entire employees.
* You coordinate, accompany and implement internal and external safety audits and implement the resulting measures.
* You are responsible for maintaining the IT Risk Register respectively the Risk Control Matrix.
Come as you are:
* You have a successfully completed (business) computer science degree or equivalent qualifications.
* You have at least 10 years of professional experience in IT risk management, information security and IT processes, and have strong experience in building, operating and monitoring an ISO 27001 ISMS.
* You possess in-depth knowledge of the relevant standards / norms and ideally bring up-to-date certifications in (information security) management frameworks, e.g. CISSP / CRISC / CISM with. You already gained relevant project experience.
* A background in law enforcement or military environment is a nice-to-have. You speak German and English fluently.
* You have an overall understanding about security with a focus on IT but also consider topics like site security, technical security systems and travel security.
In addition to the obligatory kicker, ping-pong table, driving simulators and project rooms, you will find coffee corners to try out and discuss constructive ideas. Our offices have different sizes, you will definitely find something according to your preferences. We follow no dresscode. As a member of the Sixt-Family you get attractive car rental and leasing offers as well as access to our large employee benefit portal where you find attractive offers for travelling, shopping and more. During breakfast, lunch and dinner our high-quality restaurant offers daily changing meat, fish and vegetarian dishes, as well as a salad bar and freshly-baked pizza. Our coffee lounge for meeting and relaxing is opened the whole day. Come as you are, and do what you love: Join our 300 IT colleagues and apply now (English or German preferred)!
- Job type
- Munich, Germany
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
This is possible only with the best of talents, who are aware of the fact that the customer is our boss. Employees who are obsessed with making Sixt better every day, always questioning the status quo. Our employees are the initiators and executors of ideas – they get things done and take responsibility. Our employees never give up. They overcome barriers. They are the ones who drive our success and help us reach new dimensions.
Mobility is not just freedom – it’s Sixt.
No day is the same at Sixt. Our staff members never know which new, exciting challenges await them. We help you grow with tailored professional development so that you are equipped to master these challenges. Our employees can choose from a multitude of career possibilities – on a national or international basis, as a specialist or as a manager. We are happy to support exceptional career paths if that is what you are looking for.